17 February 2011

Radiant Shadows by Melissa Marr


This is the third book in the Wicked Lovely series by Melissa Marr. I thoroughly enjoyed the first two books and actually expected to be disappointed in the third because it dealt with entirely different characters. However, I was pleasantly surprised and this may have actually been one of my favorites in the series. The characters were dynamic and well-thought-out. I felt like you learned a lot about the characters, whereas in the first two you were really learning about all the characters the entire time. This book got you through a lot without being overwhelming and brought out a lot of previously minor characters. The budding romance between the two main characters of this book, Devlin and Ani, was well-done and true to the characters' personalities. I still wish I could know more about what was going on with the main characters from the other books during this time, but overall, it was a very enjoyable read. Hopefully the fifth (and I believe final) book will fill in some gaps when it is released in February.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so go ahead and leave some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Don't Eat Worms kit by Lorie Davison