07 April 2013

Sunday Steals!

So, usually I post this type of thing on a Saturday but I was at work earlier and stumbled upon some great eBook deals for your Kindle that I HAD to share.  Who knows how long these will last so grab what you will asap! :)  (As of Monday morning, I know some of these have risen in price...)

Less than $1


Less than $2

Less than $3

Less than $4

Less than $5


Less than $6




**I am an Amazon Associate and make a few pennies on your purchase. All proceeds from my orders go to buy books for the alternative high school library where I work.

1 comment:

Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

I always miss these great deals because I check blogs late. Le Sigh.

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so go ahead and leave some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Barnes & Noble
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Don't Eat Worms kit by Lorie Davison