07 April 2013

Sunday Steals!

So, usually I post this type of thing on a Saturday but I was at work earlier and stumbled upon some great eBook deals for your Kindle that I HAD to share.  Who knows how long these will last so grab what you will asap! :)  (As of Monday morning, I know some of these have risen in price...)

Less than $1


Less than $2

Less than $3

Less than $4

Less than $5


Less than $6




**I am an Amazon Associate and make a few pennies on your purchase. All proceeds from my orders go to buy books for the alternative high school library where I work.

1 comment:

Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

I always miss these great deals because I check blogs late. Le Sigh.

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so go ahead and leave some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Don't Eat Worms kit by Lorie Davison