04 September 2011

In My Mailbox (14)

"In My Mailbox" is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren where we can show some love to all the books that we got in the mail or otherwise!

Hello, my lovelies!!! So, this week, I have my first video blog! It turns out that I'm a bit chatty and really too lazy to edit much. Sooo....it's kind of long and you don't have to watch it, lol. But here it is anyway!





Bought:
Tour:
Borrowed:
Won/Received:
For Review (from NetGalley):
Prized (The Birthmarked Trilogy)Without TessIf I Tell
Prized (The Birthmarked Trilogy) by Carah O'Brien (thanks, Macmillan Children's!)
Without Tess by Marcella Pixley (thanks, Macmillan Children's!)
If I Tell by Janet Gurtler (thanks, Sourcebooks Fire!)



What's in YOUR mailbox?!
:-D

9 comments:

Googirl94 said...

The cover of The Carrier of the Mark, looks really good! I've heard great things about it(:
Awesome books this week!:D

lisa
http://turningpages94.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-22-vlog.html

Amber said...

Paranormalcy is great, I'm sure you're going to love it. It's hilarious! 

Books of Amber

Mary (mfay2) [Anxirium] said...

Oh, dude. I'm really dying to read Prized but I don't want to read it on NetGalley. I heard there's like, a love square. O_O 



- Mary [Anxirium | IMM]

jenn said...

You have a nice selection there! I'm really looking forward to reading Prized!

Enjoy!

Please stop by and check out my IMM!

Bookish Brunette said...

I can't wait to start Shatter Me!

Lisa @ Lost in Literature said...

Great books!  I have Without Tess as well.  I've been dying to read Shatter Me!  Enjoy your books this week! :)



My IMM


Lisa @ Lost in Literature

Emma Carter said...

 Some really interesting looking books this week. I am desperate to read Shatter Me, it loks amazing!

Check out my IMM here - http://lostinayabook.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-8.html

Emma @ LostinaYAboook.blogspot.com

Marianne Søiland said...

Hi, just hopping trough FF (jepp - a bit late :-) and found your blog. I would love to follow you and read your reviews.
A new follower for sure :D
-KindleJoy-/Norway

Marianne Søiland said...

Hi, just hopping through on a FF. I bit late, but who cares :D
Look forward to reading your reviews!
New follower for sure.
-KindleJoy-/Norway

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so go ahead and leave some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Barnes & Noble
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Don't Eat Worms kit by Lorie Davison