21 September 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (29)

"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine where book bloggers discuss the books that they are most anxiously waiting for! (And this fabulous button was designed by my dear blogger friend Lindsay at The Violet Hour)

This week I'm waiting on...


Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
© 6 March 2012 by HarperTeen


Pre-Order It! Amazon

Goodreads Description:

Lauren Oliver captivated readers with Delirium, the first book in a thrilling dystopian trilogy in which Lena Haloway dared to fall in love with Alex and escape the cure, the government-mandated procedure that renders a person immune to the disease of love. Lena and Alex staked their lives on leaving their oppressive society, but only Lena broke free.

Pandemonium continues Lena’s gripping story. After escaping from Portland, Maine, Lena makes it to the Wilds and becomes part of an Invalid community, where she transforms herself into a warrior for the resistance. A future without Alex is unimaginable, but Lena pushes forward and fights, both for him and for a world in which love is no longer considered a disease. Swept up in a volatile mix of revolutionaries and counterinsurgents, Lena struggles to survive—and wonders if she may be falling in love again.
I'm so excited for this book to come out!! March is such a LONG time away. I know that some people have been receiving ARCs of this, so I'm sure that reviews will begin popping up here and there in the next couple of months. This sequel is one of the primary reasons I decided to host a sequels challenge for 2012--there are just SO many fantastic sequels coming out next year! I cannot want to read this one! I'm thinking maybe I need to pre-order it...



Also, I figured I would combine this post with W.W.W. Wednesdays...so here is some more info about my reading for this week! To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…Grab the logo...and post your link at Should Be Reading!


What are you currently reading?



(Currently listening to...)


What did you recently finish reading?





What do you think you’ll read next? 




What are YOU waiting on this week?

10 comments:

Carina said...

Can you believe that I haven't read Delirium yet? I can't, but it's true. :D I should definitely get a copy of it as soon as possible, because it seems like everyone's loving it.

Great pick,
Carina @ Fictional Distraction

Jessi said...

You definitely need to pick up Delirium! It was a fabulous read. It left me breathless. *sigh* I want to go read it again!

Tributebooksmama said...

Sounds like a good series, enjoy!

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/09/waiting-on-wednesday_21.html

Amber Elise said...

I'm reading Eve right now and I am such a fan! :) I'm with you about the Pandemonium. It hurts to wait!

Amber Elise said...

do it! My friend got it from Borders for about 3 bucks when they were closing. I highly recommend that book!

Christina said...

I loved Delrium, so I am definitely excited for this sequel.  Can't wait to find out what happens.  I love the cover, too.  Great pick!

Mimi Valentine said...

Oh my gosh, I absolutely ADORED Delirium and I can't wait to get my hands on a copy of Pandemonium! I can't wait to see what happens with Lena -- especially after what happened with Alex!

Awesome pick for your WOW, Jessi! Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

Kathy Coe said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I can not wait for Pandemonium. I am sure it'll be amazing.

Aeicha Matteson said...

I've yet to read Delirium but it's on my TBR list for sure.
I really want to read Eve and Carrier of the Mark of course. Dark Eden is sitting in my kindle just waiting for me to read it, but I have to find the time first ;)

Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

Mary @ Bookswarm said...

Ooh, yes! Doesn't Pandemonium sound awesome? Great pick!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so go ahead and leave some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Barnes & Noble
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Don't Eat Worms kit by Lorie Davison