I'm pretty new to blogging in general (especially for an audience beyond my parents and in-laws), but I'm loving finding new blogs to read all the time! The list of blogs that I follow seems to grow hourly! I've just started looking for ways to do post that go beyond my literary musings, starting with the "Waiting on..." Wednesdays and now premiering...
Education: BA in History and Secondary Education (minor in Political Science); currently pursuing an MA in Library Science
Where am I?: I currently live with my husband and our two spoiled cats in a tiny town of 220 people in Missouri. However, we commute to Columbia, MO for work/school every day. Both my husband and I are originally from Central Illinois.
And in all the spare time...: I read! It (obviously) tops the charts, followed closely by cooking, playing my piano, reading blogs (on books and food), and snuggling (with my husband and kitties).
This week's question comes from Ellie who blogs at Musings of a Bookshop Girl:
"If I gave you £50 (or $80) and sent you into a bookshop right now, what would be in your basket when you finally staggered to the till?"
Oooo...book money! I never have any of that! Here's what I think I would buy:
- The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa
- The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa
- Delirium by Lauren Oliver
- The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff
- Wither by Lauren DeStefano (pre-order)
- Lover Unleashed by J.R. Ward (pre-order)
- Kissed by an Angel by Elizabeth Chandler (ebook)
- My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent (ebook)