06 September 2011

Top Ten Tuesday! (1)

This meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. I haven't participated before but this weeks topic caught my eye. And...with my upcoming 2012 challenge, I kind of couldn't resist, because heaven's knows I'm stoked for a ton of 2012 sequels!
  1. Insurgent by Veronica Roth - I dare you to read Divergent and NOT be waiting on pins and needles to read Insurgent.  Impossible. I need more Tris and Four. Seriously--NEED.
  2. Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver - Delirium was a book that surprised me by making me absolutely fall in love with it. It left us with such a cliffhanger too...
  3. Fever by Lauren DeStefano - Wither was a fabulous debut novel for Lauren and I can't wait to read about Rhine's continuing journey!
  4. Enshadowed by Kelly Creagh - Nevermore was a fabulous read (even if not a perfect one for me) and I can't help but wait impatiently for the sequel! There's so much I still need to know!
  5. The Nightmare Garden by Caitlin Kittredge - I loved The Iron Thorn, need I say more? There's still so much more to learn about Aoife and I can't wait!
  6. Shadows by Ilsa J. Bick - Okay, Ashes, which comes out today, has one of the best/worst cliffhangers that I've read in a long time. I could NOT believe it was over.
  7. Surrender by Elana Johnson - If you've read and loved Possession, there's no way not to be excited about this sequel (okay, companion novel--same thing). THE ENDING. O.o
  8. Shatter Me #2 by Tahereh Mafi - Hah, Shatter Me isn't even OUT YET! But trust me, when it comes out, you definitely want to get your hands on it. I promise that you will devour it--I did in one sitting!
  9. Fuse by Julianna Baggott - Okay, so Pure doesn't even come out until February but I'm already dying for the continuation. Pure left me begging to know what happened next.
  10. Dreamless by Josephine Angelini - Starcrossed is one of those books that I started reading and then stayed up into the early morning hours to finish. I just couldn't put it down!
Wow, that list was incredibly difficult to narrow down to just 10!! There are so many good series/trilogies just starting out there right now that it's hard to choose.  If you're interested, I'm hosting a challenge that focuses on sequels beginning in January and preliminary information can be found here. Check it out!

6 comments:

Jess @ Gone with the Words said...

2, 3, and 4!! I have these, too!! Seriously can't wait. :)

Jenni Elyse said...

I need to read the first books in all the series you've listed before I read the sequels. Someday, I'll get to them all, lol.

Neri0724 said...

That's a great list, it's sad but a lot of the books you listed I haven't read the first book yet. :(

I definitely can't wait until next year when Bloodrose is released as well as Shine (#3 in the Shade series)have you read it yet? lol

Reflectionsofabookaholic said...

I don't think I'm reading 10 different series right now.  Great list.

Selina said...

Great list! Insurgent and Pandemonium made it into my top 10 as well. I heard so many good things about Ashes, can't wait to read it!

Angelica Joy said...

Love Pandemonium's cover. I've also got Insurgent and Fever in my Top Ten Tuesday post.

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so go ahead and leave some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Barnes & Noble
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Don't Eat Worms kit by Lorie Davison