18 May 2012

Friday Fling! The Sexy Side of Jennifer Armentrout aka J. Lynn

Photobucket 

During Friday Fling , I share with you a "just for fun" romance book or novella that I read and really enjoyed.  It will generally be a "mini review" instead of a full review and I'll often stray from my YA focus into the realm of adult romance (which, in case you're curious, is my not-so-guilty pleasure).  These are books that I think are fun, quick reads that are definitely worth checking out!




This week's romance feature is really a MUST READ! If you're a fan of Jennifer Armentrout's YA novels and you're mildly a romance reader, then trust me when I was you want to pick up a copy of this ebook! It's only $2.99--so really, you have nothing to lose!!

Publisher: Indulgence (Entangled Publishing)
Release Date: 23 April 2012
Get it! Amazon | B&N
Madison Daniels is not at all excited for her brother's upcoming wedding.  Not because she's unhappy with her brother's choice of significant other--because she absolutely, positively does NOT want to be reunited with Chase Gamble--bad boy extraordinaire who stole her heart at age 10. Fate, however, has different ideas when a hotel mix-up leaves Madison and Chase sharing the outdated honeymoon suite.  Passions ignite and emotions run high--but can they overcome a difficult past?

J. Lynn (aka Jennifer Armentrout) stole my heart with this story of friendship, family, and second chances.  Madison is the type of female character we can all relate to. She fell hard for a boy she grew up with but believes she has no chance after a failed encounter years ago. Her clear turmoil over what to do about her feelings toward chase make her a relateable, three-dimensional character who pulls you into the story from the very beginning. Chase is the ever-loveable not-really-bad "bad boy" who has to learn that he's not destined to be just like his father.  Jennifer has an amazing skill for crafting wonderful stories with just the right amount of humor, snark, and sexy romance. I hope that J. Lynn sticks around the adult romance world because this is the kind of story that I could read over and over again.  I'll continue to hold out hope that maybe we'll get to know the other Gamble brothers...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so go ahead and leave some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Barnes & Noble
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Don't Eat Worms kit by Lorie Davison