26 May 2012

Saturday Steals!

Every once in awhile I run across some really great deals for Kindle and Nook users that I am just DYING to share, so I thought since there are a lot of good ones out there right now I would go ahead and share a few of the ones I think are the most exciting!  I don't know what the time limit on these is so get them while you can! Images will take you to Amazon; title links will take you to B&N!

$0.99
Starcrossed with Bonus Material
Hereafter with Bonus Material


$1.00 to $2.99
The Duff: Designated Ugly Fat Friend
Glow (Sky Chasers Series #1)
The Anti-Prom
$3.00 to $4.99
Need (Need Series #1)
Witches of East End (not discounted at B&N)

$5.00 to $6.99

The Iron King (Iron Fey Series #1)

3 comments:

Jenny (Books to the Sky) said...

Thanks for this!  I picked up: Starcrossed, Masquerade and I'm Not Her. :)

Jessi said...

I LOVED Hereafter--I hope you enjoy it! :)

Jessi said...

I just bought I'm Not Her as well. :) Starcrossed and Masquerade are both FANTASTIC reads--hope you enjoy them! :)

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so go ahead and leave some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Barnes & Noble
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Don't Eat Worms kit by Lorie Davison