26 May 2012

Saturday Steals!

Every once in awhile I run across some really great deals for Kindle and Nook users that I am just DYING to share, so I thought since there are a lot of good ones out there right now I would go ahead and share a few of the ones I think are the most exciting!  I don't know what the time limit on these is so get them while you can! Images will take you to Amazon; title links will take you to B&N!

$0.99
Starcrossed with Bonus Material
Hereafter with Bonus Material


$1.00 to $2.99
The Duff: Designated Ugly Fat Friend
Glow (Sky Chasers Series #1)
The Anti-Prom
$3.00 to $4.99
Need (Need Series #1)
Witches of East End (not discounted at B&N)

$5.00 to $6.99

The Iron King (Iron Fey Series #1)

3 comments:

Jenny (Books to the Sky) said...

Thanks for this!  I picked up: Starcrossed, Masquerade and I'm Not Her. :)

Jessi said...

I LOVED Hereafter--I hope you enjoy it! :)

Jessi said...

I just bought I'm Not Her as well. :) Starcrossed and Masquerade are both FANTASTIC reads--hope you enjoy them! :)

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so go ahead and leave some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Don't Eat Worms kit by Lorie Davison