23 June 2012

Saturday Steals!

Every once in awhile I run across some really great deals for Kindle and Nook users that I am just DYING to share, so I thought I would go ahead and share a few of the ones I think are the most exciting!  As a frame of reference, my ideal eBook price is less than $6.99 so that's where I cut off my "deals." I don't know what the time limit on these is so get them while you can! Images will take you to Amazon!  If you're like me, you're probably on a book buying ban every other week, lol, but just in case--here's the scoop!


Free - $0.99


$1.00-$2.99





$3.00-$4.99




$5.00-$6.99






1 comment:

TomJTaylor said...

http://goo.gl/O3ovc

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so go ahead and leave some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Don't Eat Worms kit by Lorie Davison