07 July 2012

Saturday Steals!

So, I totally wasn't going to do one of these posts this week, but then I found a couple of really good deals on Amazon for books that I really enjoyed! It would be a tragedy not to let you know that these books are going for cheap right now! So, I've shortened this one up a bit--just a few to share for fun. :)


Variant by Robison Wells is only $2.99 for your e-Reader and I really enjoyed this one last year.  So much so that I purchased 3 hardcover copies so I could give one to a smaller school library and one to a friend (and keep one, of course!)
Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi is only $5.99.  While that's obviously not as low as some other deals, I think that for a good book $6.99 is a reasonable price so this one strikes me as a good deal!
Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson is only $2.99.  This was probably THE book that made me realize that my "loathing" of high fantasy wasn't necessarily a universal thing. :)
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare is only $0.99! Now, it took me a long time to decide to read this one, but it was definitely worth taking the time to see what all the hype was about.  For less than a dollar, that's pretty much impossible to turn down!
A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies is only $2.99.  This was an angel story that some people loved and some people did not.  I really enjoyed it, so if you're curious, this is definitely the price at which to check it out!

Well, I think that's about all I'm going to really throw at you this week. :) 
Have a fabulous weekend!

2 comments:

AMY FOURNIER said...

Those are some great book deals!! Thanks for sharing.

Christina Ahn said...

What a great post! I already knew about the City for Bones which I'm currently reading. I may have to pick up Girl of Fire and Thorns! :-) Can't wait to see you Monday!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so go ahead and leave some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Don't Eat Worms kit by Lorie Davison