05 October 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (31)

"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine where book bloggers discuss the books that they are most anxiously waiting for! (And this fabulous button was designed by my dear blogger friend Lindsay at The Violet Hour)

This week I'm waiting on...


Fever by Lauren DeStefano
© 21 February 2012 by S&S Children's


Pre-Order It! Amazon | B&N


Goodreads Description:

Rhine and Gabriel have escaped the mansion, but danger is never far behind. Running away brings Rhine and Gabriel right into a trap, in the form of a twisted carnival whose ringmistress keeps watch over a menagerie of girls. Just as Rhine uncovers what plans await her, her fortune turns again. With Gabriel at her side, Rhine travels through an environment as grim as the one she left a year ago - surroundings that mirror her own feelings of fear and hopelessness. The two are determined to get to Manhattan, to relative safety with Rhine’s twin brother, Rowan. But the road there is long and perilous - and in a world where young women only live to age twenty and young men die at twenty-five, time is precious. Worse still, they can’t seem to elude Rhine’s father-in-law, Vaughn, who is determined to bring Rhine back to the mansion...by any means necessary.
Another exciting 2012 sequel!!! I adored Wither SO MUCH...and I have actually pre-ordered this book for my Nook (since that's the format that I have Wither in). I cannot WAIT to read this one.  I know that a few people have already gotten this one, but I have already promised myself that I will refrain from reading reviews until I have read it for myself.




Also, I figured I would combine this post with W.W.W. Wednesdays...so here is some more info about my reading for this week! To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…Grab the logo...and post your link at Should Be Reading!


What are you currently reading?






(Currently listening to...)


What did you recently finish reading?







What do you think you’ll read next? 

TOO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM!!!
Honestly, I'm so behind on reviews that I should probably take a week off from reading until I catch up (a) on my blog reviews and (b) on my HOMEWORK (which I've neglected more than a little).



What are YOU waiting on this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so go ahead and leave some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Barnes & Noble
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Don't Eat Worms kit by Lorie Davison