24 February 2012

Friday Fling! Another new romance from @EntangledPub and @clarissayip!

Photobucket 

a  During Friday Fling , I share with you a "just for fun" romance book or novella that I read and really enjoyed.  It will generally be a "mini review" instead of a full review and I'll often stray from my YA focus into the realm of adult romance (which, in case you're curious, is my guilty pleasure).  These are books that I think are simply fun, quick reads that are definitely worth checking out!




Gosh, at this rate, Entangled Publishing books are going to take all of my birthday money! If you enjoy romance and you haven't check out their books, I suggest you do it post-haste. :)


Publisher: Ever Afters (Entangled Publishing)
Release Date: 14 February 2012
Get it! (for only $2.99!) Amazon | B&N
Lia McEvers moved back to her hometown of Grant after her ex-fiance broke her heart by cheating on her with her (ex-)best friend.  She's looking to get away from the hurt and settle quietly back into her life.  Her grandmother's obviously don't know that she's looking for a little solitude when they throw her back into the presence of Max, the man who broke her heart so many years ago, but she's never been able to stop thinking about. Max, after all these years, has stopped thinking about her either...

True Connections is a pleasure ride that explores the much-loved (by me) trope of enemies-turned-lovers and does it marvelously.  The connection between Lia and Max is sizzling and immediate.  Lia's caution is thrown to the wind in moments, but can she ever really put aside her fears?  Max doesn't want to admit that he's in love with her, but he hasn't stopped thinking about her since the day she left five years ago.  Their story will pull you in and keep you turning the pages until you've reaching the stunning conclusion. 

For those looking for a sexy romance, trust me--look no farther.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so go ahead and leave some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Barnes & Noble
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Don't Eat Worms kit by Lorie Davison