08 February 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (49)

"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine where book bloggers discuss the books that they are most anxiously waiting for! (And this fabulous button was designed by my dear blogger friend Lindsay at The Violet Hour)

This week I'm waiting on...


Rage Within by Jeyn Roberts
© 4 September 2012 by S&S Books for Young Readers
Aries, Clementine, Mason and Michael have survived the first wave of the apocalypse that wiped out most of the world's population, and turned many of the rest into murderous Baggers. Now, they're hiding out in an abandoned house in Vancouver with a ragtag group of surviving teens, and trying to figure out their next move.

Aries is trying to lead, but it's hard to be a leader when there are no easy answers, and every move feels wrong. Clementine is desperate to find her brother Heath, but it's impossible to know where he'd be, even if he is still alive. Michael is still haunted by the memories of his actions during his harrowing struggle to survive. And Mason is struggling with something far worse: the fear that he may be a danger to his friends.

As the Baggers begin to create a new world order, Aries, Clementine, Mason and Michael will have to trust and rely on each other in order to survive
I really enjoyed Dark Inside...once I got into it with its multiple POVs.  By the time that I really got into it and got to know the characters and was fully invested, it felt like it was almost over! I'm really excited to dive back into this apocalyptic world and to see where Roberts takes it. :) 


Also, I figured I would combine this post with W.W.W. Wednesdays...so here is some more info about my reading for this week! To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…Grab the logo...and post your link at Should Be Reading!

What are you currently reading?

 
(Currently listening to...)


What did you recently finish reading?




    What do you think you’ll read next? 
    Actually, I can't choose what to read next!! Here are some of the options in my upcoming review queue.  What do you think? Help?

     

    What are YOU waiting on this week?

    4 comments:

    Danny Bookworm said...

    Read Freshmen Year! I loooved it, it was so freaking cute!! 

    Jessi said...

    Thanks for the rec, Danny! I'll definitely have to pick it up SOON since you loved it. :)

    Valentina said...

    Ooh, The Vanishing Game sounds so freaky :)
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/02/www-wednesday_08.html

    Susanna P (SusieBookworm) said...

    I'm currently reading The Humming Room, too! I should be done with it tonight, actually. Quick read, but enjoyable - I'm getting to the Secret Garden part right now. :)

    Post a Comment

    I love reading your comments, so go ahead and leave some love!

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
    Barnes & Noble
     
    Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Don't Eat Worms kit by Lorie Davison