16 March 2012

Friday Fling! Melt by Natalie Anderson @EntangledPub

Photobucket 

During Friday Fling , I share with you a "just for fun" romance book or novella that I read and really enjoyed.  It will generally be a "mini review" instead of a full review and I'll often stray from my YA focus into the realm of adult romance (which, in case you're curious, is my guilty pleasure).  These are books that I think are fun, quick reads that are definitely worth checking out!



Romance novellas aren't for everyone, but if you've got a busy schedule like mine, they're a perfect brief distraction from whatever else is on your mind (and they're easy to fit in among lots of homework!). I've said it before but Entangled Publishing is putting out some really great romance novellas that you should totally check out. :)



Publisher: Entangled Ever Afters
Release Date: 19 December 2011
Get it! Amazon | B&N
Emma and Hunter have both steeled their hearts against love.  For Emma, a fling gone wrong and years of being abandoned by those close to her have warned her away from getting too attached.  For Hunter, his parents' split one Christmas many years ago warned him away from attempting to love someone else.  But what do you do when you're in the frozen Antarctic wilderness and you can't get another person off your mind?

Melt was a quick read with characters that made you ache right along with them. Each one pulls on your heartstrings in different ways and makes you long for their coming...togetherness.  This novella length lacks nothing in plot, characters, or steaminess! While I found the ending a bit over the top and perhaps predictable, I have to admit that I often read romance novels/novellas for the "warm fuzzies" that they give me and this one certainly fit the bill. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so go ahead and leave some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Barnes & Noble
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Don't Eat Worms kit by Lorie Davison