28 March 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (56)

"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine where book bloggers discuss the books that they are most anxiously waiting for! (And this fabulous button was designed by my dear blogger friend Lindsay at The Violet Hour)

This week I'm waiting on...
Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes
© 11 December 2012 by Razorbill
Sixteen-year-old Cleo has grown up in luxury, the royal heiress to a prosperous kingdom. But beneath her nation’s seemingly peaceful surface lies dangerous unrest. Whispers of war are growing ever louder—intensified by a murderous incident for which Cleo’s betrothed, Aron, is accused.

Amidst the ongoing intrigue, Cleo has a more desperate mission. She defies her father’s orders and sets off on a secret and perilous journey into a neighboring country, seeking a magic long thought to be mythical. If it’s real, it could be the cure that heals her ailing sister. If it’s only legend, Cleo will be stranded in a kingdom that has just declared war on her own.
I've always said that I'm not much of a fantasy reader, but I have been treading carefully into the waters of YA fantasy and this one caught my eye.  Sounds interesting, right?

Add it to your Goodreads shelf!


Also, I figured I would combine this post with W.W.W. Wednesdays...so here is some more info about my reading for this week! To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…Grab the logo...and post your link at Should Be Reading!

I'm so far behind on reading my review books. :( I can't wait for this semester to be finished so I can get back to it for real!

 

What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?


 
What are YOU waiting on this week?

7 comments:

Amy said...

Falling Kingdoms sounds amazing! I always love a good fantasy piece :)
I will be adding this to my TBR list!
My WoW

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Thanks for sharing this tempting read...here's

MY WOW POST

Danny Bookworm said...

I need to read more Fanatsy, seriously I do! And Falling Kingdoms looks awesome! 

Paige said...

Sounds cool! Here's my WoW!

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/03/waiting-on-wednesday_28.html

~Paige @ Comfort Books

serifinaxxx said...

Not heard of this one... Pure fantasy isn't exactly my thing, but I'll read it. Maybe I should try reading more...
Enjoy it!
Nina @ Death Books and Tea 

Danya said...

I'm a fan of YA fantasy so this one definitely sounds awesome! Looks like it'll be full of adventure :)

teddybrgrrl said...

Whoa, Falling Kingdoms looks so good! Great pick :) 

Here's my WoW!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so go ahead and leave some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Barnes & Noble
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Don't Eat Worms kit by Lorie Davison