27 April 2011

Hunger Games Casting: Take 7

Tributes from District 3!

 Ian Nelson and Kalia Prescott

I can't say much about these castings because they are pretty minor characters (if my mind serves me correctly). What I do have to say is that the girl in the above advertised picture looks SO much different than this one...


I'm sure it's a lighting/makeup thing (maybe?) but the first time I saw this pictures I thought: "That's not even the same girl!"  Oh well.  I'm starting to see the similarities now, but I was totally confused at first.  And isn't Ian Nelson cute?! (...in that cute little brother sort of way...)

Also, as a follow-up to "Take 6," (my blog post from earlier this week) they are saying today that the John C. Reilly casting rumor is really just that at this pint--a rumor.  He has NOT been offered the part officially, which gives me hope that they are still looking at others because I was NOT a fan of that rumor. 
 (*HUGH LAURIE* pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease)

1 comment:

TheBookAddictedGirl said...

Aw, he is cute. And she looks completely different. I can't remember these characters either...
Ah well, thanks for keeping us up-to-date! :)

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so go ahead and leave some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Don't Eat Worms kit by Lorie Davison