01 May 2011

In My Mailbox (4)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at the Story Siren. For more information and how to participate, follow the link and hop on over to her amazing blog!

I haven't done one of these posts for a couple of weeks, so I actually had to go back and look at what I posted last time to see what was "new" to post here!

Here's a sample:

So, for more details, here we go!

Won from Goodreads:


Graveminder by Melissa Marr (Goodreads | B&N)
The Journey by Wanda Brunstetter (Goodreads | B&N)

Bought:

The Unclaimed Duchess by Jenna Petersen (Goodreads | B&N)
Awaken Me Darkly by Gena Showalter (Goodreads | B&N)
Life as We Knew It by Susan Pfeffer (Goodreads | B&N)
Mercy by Rebecca Lim (Goodreads | B&N)
Lover Unleashed by J.R. Ward (Goodreads | B&N)
Won from Kathy at Read This Instead!


Where She Went by Gayle Forman (which I reviewed here).  I had an ARC copy from NetGalley, and I am SO excited to have my own copy now.  Even better?...


It's *signed*!! How awesome is that?!

Not quite a book, but I won it and it's book related...



Awesome *signed* bookmark from Nova Ren Suma! I'm looking forward to this book in June. Too bad I didn't win the book, lol! :-)

Well, that's all for now!  I have a few more things coming in the mail. (For instance, did you see this post at Bewitched Bookworms?  Yeah, that's me...the grand prize winner! Also, I won a prize (or two) during Dewey's Read-A-Thon...) So....I'll definitely be doing another IMM post sometime soon. :-)

(Oh, also, I'm behind on my Hunger Games posts! I'll probably post one tomorrow, for those of you who follow/are interested)

Happy May Day!

5 comments:

P.E. said...

Wow, you are so lucky! Great book week!!!! I can't wait to see what you think of Graveminder, even though I'll have to wait for a couple of years to read it.

Sandra said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, pandareads.com. You got some good books this week, I won The Journey from Goodreads, too. It was pretty good!

Lindsay of VioletHourBR said...

Totally jealous that you got Graveminder! Hope you like it! =)
I'm catching up on IMM posts. Yesterday was just too busy! Here's mine.

Lindsay of VioletHourBR said...

Totally jealous that you got Graveminder! Hope you like it! =)
I'm catching up on IMM posts. Yesterday was just too busy! Here's mine.

Sandra said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, pandareads.com. You got some good books this week, I won The Journey from Goodreads, too. It was pretty good!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so go ahead and leave some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Don't Eat Worms kit by Lorie Davison