04 May 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (9)

"Waiting on...Wednesday" is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that allows us to share with the blogger world what upcoming book releases we are anxiously awaiting! (And this awesome button is from Lindsey at The Violet Hour!)

This week, I'm waiting on...


Die for Me by Amy Plum
© 10 May 2011 by HarperTeen


Goodreads description:
My life had always been blissfully, wonderfully normal. But it only took one moment to change everything. 
Suddenly, my sister, Georgia, and I were orphans. We put our lives into storage and moved to Paris to live with my grandparents. And I knew my shattered heart, my shattered life, would never feel normal again. Then I met Vincent.
Mysterious, sexy, and unnervingly charming, Vincent Delacroix appeared out of nowhere and swept me off my feet. Just like that, I was in danger of losing my heart all over again. But I was ready to let it happen. 
Of course, nothing is ever that easy. Because Vincent is no normal human. He has a terrifying destiny, one that puts his life at risk every day. He also has enemies . . . immortal, murderous enemies who are determined to destroy him and all of his kind. 
While I'm fighting to piece together the remnants of my life, can I risk putting my heart—as well as my life and my family's—in jeopardy for a chance at love?

I've read so many fabulous reviews for this one! (Like this one by Kristi at The Book Faery! Doesn't it make you want to read this?!)

11 comments:

Karis Jacobstein said...

I'm excited for this one too! Great pick!

http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/2011/05/www-3-and-waiting-on-wednesday-may-4th.html

Bookish Brunette said...

Yay! Me too, I think this is going to be an awesome read!

Maya said...

I can't wait to read this, great pick!!

Tristan said...

I feel like i've waited forever for this book, next trip to the book store i'm definitely getting it!!
http://readswithwrecklessabandon.blogspot.com

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

i really want to read this one too, I kinda liked the older cover for it though...

Pixie said...

This looks good. I hope its worth the wait!

Sally said...

I loved this book it was a great read.
Sally.
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/05/waiting-on-wednesday-17.html

Obsession with Books said...

A great choice :) I can't wait to read this one.

My Wow is here,
http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

Sally said...

I loved this book it was a great read.
Sally.
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/05/waiting-on-wednesday-17.html

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

i really want to read this one too, I kinda liked the older cover for it though...

Maya said...

I can't wait to read this, great pick!!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so go ahead and leave some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Barnes & Noble
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Don't Eat Worms kit by Lorie Davison