14 June 2011

Teaser Tuesday (1)

"Teaser Tuesdays" is a weekly feature that you can join in HERE at Should Be Reading; this fabulous button was designed by Jessi @ Gone With the Words


Wanna play?
  • Grab your current read. 
  • Open to a random page. 
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page. 
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! 
  • You don’t want to ruin the book for others!). 
  • Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!




I take a deep breath and close my eyes, touching my fingers to his chest, imagining the bird soaring across his skin, and I ask him the one question that scares me the most. 'Why?'"
- Shatter Me ARC, p. 157, by Tahereh Mafi 
Find it on Goodreads! You know you want to!

9 comments:

Bookish Brunette said...

Oooh I can't wait to read this!

Jessi said...

The more I think about it, the more I like it, lol! I wish I could read it again instead of sending it off into the world!

valca85 said...

Sounds so good!

Here's mine:
http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/06/teaser-tuesdays_14.html

Greta is Erikasbuddy said...

OOOH!! I loves it!!

Paranormal Wastelands' TT
http://paranormalwastelands.blogspot.com/2011/06/teaser-tuesday_14.html

Kathy Martin said...

I love the language. And "why" is the scariest question. My teasers are from The Twisted Thread by Charlotte Bacon and The Emperor of Nihon-ja by John Flanagan. Happy reading!

Tiffany said...

This one sounds so good and is definitely on my wish list :)

Kathy Martin said...

I love the language. And "why" is the scariest question. My teasers are from The Twisted Thread by Charlotte Bacon and The Emperor of Nihon-ja by John Flanagan. Happy reading!

Greta is Erikasbuddy said...

OOOH!! I loves it!!

Paranormal Wastelands' TT
http://paranormalwastelands.blogspot.com/2011/06/teaser-tuesday_14.html

Jessi said...

The more I think about it, the more I like it, lol! I wish I could read it again instead of sending it off into the world!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so go ahead and leave some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Don't Eat Worms kit by Lorie Davison