14 August 2011

In My Mailbox (12)

"In My Mailbox" is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren where we can show some love to all the books that we got in the mail or otherwise!

Hello again, friends!  So, I have to make a confession this week...and fess up to a slight NookBook buying spree.  *blush*  So, without further ado, the books that I unabashedly purchased with the ease of a click of a button...

Bought:
Dark Souls by Paul Morris
The DUFF by Kody Keplinger

Won:
(from the FABULOUS Lindsay at The Violet Hour!)
Mistwood by Leah Cypess
Nightspell by Leah Cypess

For Review (all from NetGalley):

The Girl in the ParkPeaceweaverWanderloveMay B.Graffiti Moon


Peaceweaver by Rebecca Barnhouse
Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard
May B. by Caroline Starr Rose
Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley

The Girl in the Park by Mariah Fredericks

(Thanks to Random House!)

What's in YOUR mailbox?!
:-D

9 comments:

kaye (paper reader) said...

Ooh, Dark Souls is out! I'm going to head to Borders today and see if I can find anything good. But that one I'm looking forward to. I haven't read Leah Cypress yet, but every time I see those covers I'm pulled in.

I would love to try Wanderlove, but my NetGalley queue is so booked (no pun intended!)...I'll have to think about it. Great haul this week!

Alex @ The Blethering Bookworm said...

Wow, you have some reading ahead of you here. I have seen the DUFF in quite a few places I think I might just have to check it out. The NetGalley bunch look brilliant too. 

BabyBird said...

Great haul! I got a ton from Netgalley this past week too :) 

Here's my IMM! http://wp.me/pAblM-lB

Jessica Lawlor said...

Yay for THE DUFF! I absolutely loved it and can't wait to read SHUT OUT!

Here's what's in my mailbox this week!

Alison said...

Great set! I really want to read Wanderlove. I love Mistwood and Nightspell.

Elizabeth Rodriguez said...

I haven't read any of these yet, but they look awesome.  Looking forward to your review of Mistwood

Bookish Brunette said...

Graffiti Moon is SOOOO EPIC! I loved it so much!

I got Dark souls for review a couple of weeks ago! I haven't started it though!

Booksniffersanonymous said...

You got a nice list of books this week in your mailbox. I really want to read the DUFF.
I hope you enjoy your new books,
Book Sniffers Anonymous

Safari Poet said...

There was a lot more to The Duff than I thought going into reading it. Hope you enjoy it and the rest :-)

Win an ARC of The Predicteds by Christine Seifert

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so go ahead and leave some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Barnes & Noble
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Don't Eat Worms kit by Lorie Davison