03 August 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (22)

"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine where book bloggers discuss the books that they are most anxiously waiting for! (And this fabulous button was designed by my dear blogger friend Lindsay at The Violet Hour)

This week I'm waiting on...






Witchlanders by Lena Coakley
© 30 August 2011 by Atheneum

Goodreads Description:
High in their mountain covens, red witches pray to the Goddess, protecting the Witchlands by throwing the bones and foretelling the future.
It’s all a fake.
At least, that’s what Ryder thinks. He doubts the witches really deserve their tithes—one quarter of all the crops his village can produce. And even if they can predict the future, what danger is there to foretell, now that his people’s old enemy, the Baen, has been defeated?
But when a terrifying new magic threatens both his village and the coven, Ryder must confront the beautiful and silent witch who holds all the secrets. Everything he’s ever believed about witches, the Baen, magic and about himself will change, when he discovers that the prophecies he’s always scorned—
Are about him.
This looks like such an interesting read--I can't wait to get started with it!  I have it from S&S Galley Grab, but if I don't get started with it soon, I'll be out of time, lol!



Also, I figured I would combine this post with W.W.W. Wednesdays...so here is some more info about my reading for this week! To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…Grab the logo...and post your link at Should Be Reading!


What are you currently reading?


These top two are for my book club and I really need to get them read!

What did you recently finish reading?


 


What do you think you’ll read next? 




What are YOU waiting on this week?

6 comments:

Tweezle said...

I love the artwork on this book  plus it sounds like a fantastic read. Can't wait for it to come out!

Here's my WOW for this week.

AliyaPM said...

Witchlanders sounds really good! Nice pick!

My WoW: http://astorytolove.blogspot.com/2011/08/waiting-on-wednesday-glow.html

teddybrgrrl said...

Someone else had this book too and it looks so awesome!! Great pick :) 

Here's my WoW! Happy reading! 

Bookish Brunette said...

Ooooh Neutral looks awesome!!

Elizabeth Rodriguez said...

This one sounds really good. Thank you for the great pick

Molli said...

Ok now this one sounds really interesting!  I had seen the title around but didn't know anything about it.  I think I want to read it!  :D 

Please stop by to check out my WoW!  http://onceuponaprologue.blogspot.com/2011/08/waiting-on-wednesday-10-darker-after.html

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so go ahead and leave some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Barnes & Noble
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Don't Eat Worms kit by Lorie Davison