18 December 2011

In My Mailbox (22)

"In My Mailbox" is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren where we can show some love to all the books that we got in the mail or otherwise!

Hello, my lovelies!!! Welcome back for another edition of In My Mailbox!! I got a few exciting things in the past three weeks--check them out!! :)


For Review:
Eye of the Storm by Kate Messner 
Thanks to Bloomsbury/Walker and NetGalley!!

Welcome, Caller, This is Chloe by Shelley Coriell
Poison Most Vial by Benedict Carey
Thanks to ABRAMS and NetGalley!

Katana by Cole Gibsen
Pieces of Us by Maggie Gelbwasser
Ripper by Amy Carol Reeves
Thanks to Flux Books and NetGalley! 

Slide by Jill Hathaway
Thanks to HarperCollins and NetGalley!

Bought:
Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
Mine took forever to get here because I pre-ordered the UK version from The Book Depository!


I've bought a bunch of eBooks as well (I know, SHOCKER!) but I'm not going to list all of them here right now....just a couple. ;)


What's in YOUR mailbox?!

10 comments:

Janiera said...

I've been seeing Existence around. It looks really great.  I can  not wait to read it. ;) My IMM

Paige said...

I can't wait to read Slide. I hope you enjoy it! Come check out my IMM!!


http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-13_16.html

Proserpine Lily said...

Existence have a pretty and creepy (at the same time) cover! And the Fever series is one of the best! Nice IMM!

http://proserpinecravedfor.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mail-box.html 

Brittani said...

Awesome IMM! Yay for Clockwork Prince!!! I got Katana from Netgalley this week as well! Enjoy all your books!

My IMM: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-19.html

-Brittani

Kate2440 said...

Great haul of books hope you enjoy them all :)

purplebull said...

You got some great books! Can I steal: Existence, Ampliefied, Stay With Me, Slide, and Pieces of Us? haha I hope you love them all:D





















My IMM ((:


-thank you&come again.

lindsaycummingsauthor said...

read slide first! it's amazing!

Stop by my IMM?!http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/2011/12/imm-vlog-3-lots-of-exciting-2012-reads.html

Anna said...

So many good Netgalley books!!! I've been meaning to request Slide but I keep putting it off haha! Enjoy!

Anna @ Literary Exploration

rogier said...

So many good Netgalley books enjoy[so want 
Pieces of Us by Maggie Gelbwasser

Melliane said...

I would be very curious to learn more about katana.


My
IMM

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so go ahead and leave some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Barnes & Noble
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Don't Eat Worms kit by Lorie Davison