28 December 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (43)

"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine where book bloggers discuss the books that they are most anxiously waiting for! (And this fabulous button was designed by my dear blogger friend Lindsay at The Violet Hour)

This week I'm waiting on...


Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer
© 3 January 2012 by Philomel
Calla has always welcomed war. But now that the final battle is upon her, there’s more at stake than fighting. There’s saving Ren, even if it incurs Shay’s wrath. There’s keeping Ansel safe, even if he’s been branded a traitor. There’s proving herself as the pack’s alpha, facing unnamable horrors, and ridding the world of the Keepers’ magic once and for all. And then there’s deciding what to do when the war ends. If Calla makes it out alive, that is.
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight 
by Jennifer E. Smith
© 2 January 2012 by Poppy
Today should be one of the worst days of seventeen-year-old Hadley Sullivan's life. She's stuck at JFK, late to her father's second wedding, which is taking place in London and involves a soon to be step-mother that Hadley's never even met. Then she meets the perfect boy in the airport's cramped waiting area. His name is Oliver, he's British, and he's in seat 18C. Hadley's in 18A.

The Nightshade trilogy is actually one that I've followed via audiobook and I can't WAIT to get my hands on the audio for the final installment from the library! I've had it on hold for ages.  The Statistica Probability of Love at First Sight is one that I'm DYING to read. It sounds SO cute! Plus I keep seeing all sorts of really fabulous reviews for it that simply make me even more excited to read it! :)


Also, I figured I would combine this post with W.W.W. Wednesdays...so here is some more info about my reading for this week! To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…Grab the logo...and post your link at Should Be Reading!

SLOW WEEK!  The holiday really messed with my reading time, lol! :)

What are you currently reading?


(Currently listening to...)

What did you recently finish reading?

What do you think you’ll read next? 


What are YOU waiting on this week?

9 comments:

Teddybrgrrl said...

The Statistical Probability of Falling In Love looks soooooo good!! I can't wait for it to come out :) Great picks!

Here's my WoW!

elena said...

Yes! I'm so excited for The Statistical Probability of First Sight too because it looks absolutely adorable. I really like Me and Earl and the Dying GIrl because of its cover. I'm also super excited to read Cinder! Here's my WoW pick!

Jessi said...

Me and Earl and the Dying Girl was a really great read! Be sure to check it out. :)

Nicole Fondell said...

Great picks. The statistical probability that I will read and love The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight is probably 100%. It sounds like my type of book. Can't wait either.
















~Nikki (Imaginative
Adventure)


 

Giveaway!

Alexandralanc said...

Love the cover for Bloodrose! I looks like it might be good. :) The other is on my TBR list already, and I'm excited for it. Great picks!

Happy New Year!

Alexandra~
http://www.wordsoftheworlds.blogspot.com

aparajita basu said...

haven't started NIGHTSHADE yet but its in my tbr pile and this cover is making me read faster.

check mine HERE

serifinaxxx said...

Yes read Cinder next! It's good. Both of them look interesting... 
Enjoy them!Nina @ Death Books and Tea

aparajita basu said...

BLOODROSE sounds awesome. 

As to ur questions in the post - 
I am currentky reading TOUCH OF POWER(Maria V Snyder) and THE RIPPER (Stefan's Diaries #4). Recently finished THE THRONE OF FIRE(Rick Riordan). Thinking of starting INHERITANCE(Christopher Paolini) and CLOCKWORK PRINCE (Cassandra Clare) next.

thanks for stopping by my post HERE

ilovebooks1972 said...

I'm very anxious for Bloodrose as well.  I think your 2nd choice might already be out.  I could swear I saw it last night at the bookstore I work at.  I'll have to check again tonight and see.

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so go ahead and leave some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Barnes & Noble
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Don't Eat Worms kit by Lorie Davison