28 July 2011

Hop & Follow Friday! (19)

Happy Friday, lovelies!

I hope you had a fabulous week and are looking forward to an awesome, book-filled weekend! I know I am!!

TGIF is a weekly meme hosted by Ginger at GReads where she poses a thought-provoking question to prompt some blogger discussion!

This week's question:

Character Envy: If you could be one character from a book, who would you choose and why?
I think I've answered this one before...somewhere, lol.  But, I can't remember who I picked last time, so it will likely be different!  I think that my choice for this one would have to be...Tris from Divergent.  I think that she has a good head on her shoulders and she makes some pretty great friends.  Family is important to her, but she also realizes that she must find and be true to herself.  Also, some of the things that the Dauntless do are wicked cool. I totally want to jump off a tall building into a safety net. Just sayin'.  Also, I want to *spoiler alert* zip line off of the Hancock Building. Wicked awesome.  Oh yeah--and FOUR. 






"Follow My Book Blog Friday" is a weekly meme hosted by Rachel at Parajunkee's View and Allison at Allison Can Read where bloggers make new friends, including this week's featured bloggers--The Book Addicted Girl & The Little Book Blog!  Pop on over to Parajunkee's blog and join in the follow fun!!  All you have to do is follow the featured blogger, write your own post answering this week's question, and then leave your link!  Oh yeah--and then follow some new peeps!

This week's question:

Q.  Let's step away from books for a second and get personal. What t-shirt slogan best describes you?

Umm....pretty self-explanatory, yes?





The "Book Blogger Hop" is a weekly bookish meme where you can get to know fellow bloggers! It's generally hosted by Jen @ Crazy for Books.  Stop by and join in the fun!

This week's question:

Q: Coming soon...?
Coming soon...?


Thanks so much for visiting my blog today! I love your comments and try my best to return all follows! 
HAPPY FRIDAY!!!


Also, I'm trying this new comment system so that I can comment back. I hope it's not a hassle and it works out!

17 comments:

Jenna said...

Ha! I've already seen several references to coffee/caffeine addictions, but your is the best so far!

Old Follower, just hopping by to say hi and Happy Friday!

-Jenna @ the book element

Reflectionsofabookaholic said...

I admit I had to read it twice before I got it but when I did...I thought it was great! lol.  Don't judge me :)

Andra said...

OMG Love it! Sometimes I wonder if im just going to up and die because all of my bloods been replaced with coffee and diet coke...om nom nom... 
New follower and Happy Friday!

Daniel A Kaine said...

Happy FF from a new follower.  Nice choice.

~ Daniel A. Kaine - http://shikiharu.blogspot.com ~

Em @ Sash & Em said...

That shirt is the story of my life. haha. Love it!

Happy Friday!

-Em

Alanna said...

I see you're a team zombie person. LOL

old follower stopping by

kathy said...

Happy Friday to you too! I loved some of the stuff they got to do in Divergent. I'm not really afraid of heights but I think I'd be too scared to do it in real life. :)

Lisa@Butterybooks said...

That is a book I have been meaning to read...good to know it has some admirable characters.

Anne Bennett said...

New follower.

I've decided that I must read Divergent!

Funny T-Shirt!

Anne@Headfullofbooks

Trish said...

you're the second person who mentioned Tris so far (from what I've seen), I'm currently reading Divergent -- I can see why people like her!

Nakeshabrown said...

Great shirt slogan.

Chere out mine: http://nakeshabrown.blogspot.com/2011/07/follow-friday-book-blogger-hop-tgif_29.html

TC Booked Up said...

Hi, new follower hopping on by. Your slogan used to be me, had to cut down as  I was getting too wired on coffee!

tiffany said...

Lol:) im a new follower, &&happy friday to you too!

~ tiffany @ http://perfectlyinked.blogspot.com/

Cyndi @ Dog-Eared & Bookmarked said...

What what, Tris is awesome!

KristinCanRead said...

Love the shirt. That is how I felt this morning. Blog Hop & Follow Friday!

Alison said...

Hopping through. Great t-shirt! Must for a coffee lover.
My Hop

Molli said...

Old follower stopping through... LOVE LOVE LOVE the tee shirt choice.  :D

Molli
http://www.onceuponaprologue.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so go ahead and leave some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Barnes & Noble
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Don't Eat Worms kit by Lorie Davison