05 July 2011

Teaser Tuesdsay (2)

"Teaser Tuesdays" is a weekly feature that you can join in HERE at Should Be Reading; this fabulous button was designed by Jessi @ Gone With the Words


Wanna play?
  • Grab your current read. 
  • Open to a random page. 
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page. 
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! 
  • You don’t want to ruin the book for others!). 
  • Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!





Listening to this was like watching a colorful origami box unfold. Only it was Hunter showing me the contents. That made me very uncomfortable.
- Love Story, p.208

Add it on Goodreads!

12 comments:

Vicki said...

Wonder what her story is? Love the cover!!
Here's mine

Dana said...

Great teaser!

"Confuzzled" Shannon said...

Why uncomfortable I wonder?

Jennifer said...

It starts off beautifully and then throws in the twist of her being uncomfortable, so now I am quite curious.
My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/07/teaser-tuesdays-my-teaser-is-from-the-secret-lives-of-the-four-wives.html

Jamie @ Bookerella said...

Wonder what's making her uncomfortable? I've heard this book is really good. I think I remember seeing it as a Galley Grab selection, but I didn't download it. Definitely going to add it to my TBR list though!

Sally said...

Great teaser. I really liked Love Story.
Sally.
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/07/teaser-tuesday-26.html

Tiffany said...

Great teaser! I'm really looking forward to this one :)

Bookish Brunette said...

I looove Jennifer Echols!

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

I'm wondering about this uncomfortable thing. Great teaseer :)

Alexis @ Reflections of a Book said...

I'm wondering about this uncomfortable thing. Great teaseer :)

Sally said...

Great teaser. I really liked Love Story.
Sally.
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/07/teaser-tuesday-26.html

Jennifer said...

It starts off beautifully and then throws in the twist of her being uncomfortable, so now I am quite curious.
My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/07/teaser-tuesdays-my-teaser-is-from-the-secret-lives-of-the-four-wives.html

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so go ahead and leave some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Don't Eat Worms kit by Lorie Davison