03 July 2011

In My Mailbox (9)

"In My Mailbox" is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren where we can show some love to all the books that we got in the mail or otherwise!

It was a slow week here, even though I did place an order with B&N! (Hubby found gift cards while cleaning!!!) So, next week I will have a few more books to show. :-) This week, I just have a few review books. :-) 

For Review:


From NetGalley & EgmontUSA:

Blood by K.J. Wignall
Tris & Izzie by Mette Ivie Harrison

That's all for now! 

What's in YOUR mailbox?!
:-D

2 comments:

Bookish Brunette said...

Sorry! LOL!

I got Tris & Izzie from NetGalley too!!
The Bookish Brunette

kaye (paper reader) said...

I love finding random gift cards. I found one a few years back in my wallet that I thought was empty but actually had about $30 on it. I just happened to be standing on line to purchase three books, too!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so go ahead and leave some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Don't Eat Worms kit by Lorie Davison