11 November 2011

2012 Sophomore Reading Challenge


Yet another reading challenge! When I saw Shanyn from Chick Loves Lit putting this together on Twitter, I knew immediately that I was probably going to sign up. :) It goes practically hand-in-hand with some of my "Sensational Seconds" challenge books. (Which you should totally sign up for, just sayin')  you can sign-up for this challenge HERE.

The goal for this one is to read 10 sophomore novels during 2012. For this challenge, I want to include some of the sophomore novels that don't fit with my other challenge, so here's my preliminary list of books for the challenge:
  1. The Disenchantments by Nina LaCour
  2. Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard
  3. The Archived by Victoria Schwab
  4. Try Not to Breathe by Jennifer Hubbard
  5. Don't Breathe a Word by Holly Cupala
  6. In Honor by Jessi Kirby
  7. The Fine Art of Truth or Dare by Melissa Jensen
  8. New Girl by Paige Harbison
  9. Surrender by Elana Johnson
  10. Insurgent by Veronica Roth
(Okay, so the last two are total overlaps with the other challenge, but I'm so EXCITED about them that they deserved to be on both lists!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so go ahead and leave some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Barnes & Noble
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Don't Eat Worms kit by Lorie Davison