13 November 2011

In My Mailbox (19)

"In My Mailbox" is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren where we can show some love to all the books that we got in the mail or otherwise!

Hello, my lovelies!!! So...there are definitely fewer purchased eBooks this week! (Mostly because I removed my CC information, let's be honest).  I'm not going to lie...I was SO excited for many of these books that I did little happy dances (....*flails*...) 


For Review:

Pretty Crooked by Elisa Ludwig
Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
The Invisible Tower (Otherworld Chronicles) by Nils Johnson-Shelton
Thanks NetGalley & HarperCollins!!

 Hushed by Kelley York
Obsidian by Jennifer Armentrout
Thanks to NetGalley & Entangled Publishing!


Fever by Lauren DeStefano (thanks to Around the World ARC Tours!!)

Bought: 

Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready
All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin

 What's in YOUR mailbox?!

9 comments:

Stacey B. said...

Great books! I can't wait to read Hushed and All these Things I've Done.

My IMM

Brittani said...

Great IMM! I have Shade. I'm planning on reading it sometime this week.  Enjoy all your books!

My IMM: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-14.html

-Brittani

Kristina Marino said...

Fever looks so good! I am excited for more Gabriel. I got Incarnate too! I hope that you
enjoy your new books!


 


Kristina


Ladybug
Storytime

Katie Medd said...

A few people have Incarnate hope you enjoy all your books

Giselle (Xpresso) said...

Great haul! I'm on a the tour for Hushed I can't wait to get into it it sounds like a wonderful book!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

Alison said...

Great set! I really want to read Incarnate and Fever. Pretty Crooked sounds good too. Enjoy! 
My IMM

Alexandralanc said...

That's a lot of books! Hope you enjoy all of them. Some are on my to read list. :)

Alexandra~

Enter my Giveaway: http://wordsoftheworlds.blogspot.com/2011/11/100-goal-giveaway.html

Shoshanah said...

I really wanted to read Wither. Of course I haven't but now that Fever is coming out it seems like the perfect time to pick it up!

Paige said...

I'm reading all these things i've done right now and i'm loving it so far, so i hope you enjoy it! Come check out my IMM!!

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-11.html

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so go ahead and leave some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Barnes & Noble
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Don't Eat Worms kit by Lorie Davison