11 November 2011

January 2012 Harper Imprint Challenge


Chelsy @ Starry Sky Books is once again hosting the Harper Imprint Challenge this coming January! Sounds like a great way to start the year, right? I participated back in July and managed to knock 6 HarperCollins books off of my TBR list (but only got 5 of the reviews posted in July).

So, in July, I signed up for the "Medium" level challenge of 5-8 books and managed to get to 6 of them.  While I would like to think I could sign up for the "Hard" level and read 9 of the HC titles that I own, I think I would be kidding myself! So, I'm going to sign up for the "Medium" level once again.  Here are the books that I either own or already have from NetGalley* that I will be choosing from (at this point--the list might change by January!):
  1. Stargazer, Hourglass, Afterlife by Claudia Gray
  2. Fateful by Claudia Gray
  3. The Body Finder, Desires of the Dead by Kimberly Derting
  4. The Beginning of After by Jennifer Castle
  5. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
  6. Possess by Gretchen McNeil
  7. Once in a Full Moon by Ellen Schreiber
  8. The Invisible Tower by Nils Johnson-Shelton*
  9. Pretty Crooked by Elisa Ludwig*
  10. Epic Fail by Claire LaZebnik
  11. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi*
  12. Everneath by Brodi Ashton*
  13. Incarnate by Jodi Meadows*
  14. Unearthly & Hallowed* by Cynthia Hand
  15. Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday
  16. Mercy by Rebecca Lim
  17. Wildwood by Colin Meloy
  18. Mistwood & Nightspell by Leah Cypess
Do you have a bunch of HaperCollins books on your TBR list/pile? Consider joining in the challenge HERE!

1 comment:

Alexa said...

Lol who doesn't have a ton of Harper books to read. This challenge is a great idea!
Thanks for talking about it. 

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so go ahead and leave some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Barnes & Noble
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Don't Eat Worms kit by Lorie Davison