11 November 2011

January 2012 Harper Imprint Challenge


Chelsy @ Starry Sky Books is once again hosting the Harper Imprint Challenge this coming January! Sounds like a great way to start the year, right? I participated back in July and managed to knock 6 HarperCollins books off of my TBR list (but only got 5 of the reviews posted in July).

So, in July, I signed up for the "Medium" level challenge of 5-8 books and managed to get to 6 of them.  While I would like to think I could sign up for the "Hard" level and read 9 of the HC titles that I own, I think I would be kidding myself! So, I'm going to sign up for the "Medium" level once again.  Here are the books that I either own or already have from NetGalley* that I will be choosing from (at this point--the list might change by January!):
  1. Stargazer, Hourglass, Afterlife by Claudia Gray
  2. Fateful by Claudia Gray
  3. The Body Finder, Desires of the Dead by Kimberly Derting
  4. The Beginning of After by Jennifer Castle
  5. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
  6. Possess by Gretchen McNeil
  7. Once in a Full Moon by Ellen Schreiber
  8. The Invisible Tower by Nils Johnson-Shelton*
  9. Pretty Crooked by Elisa Ludwig*
  10. Epic Fail by Claire LaZebnik
  11. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi*
  12. Everneath by Brodi Ashton*
  13. Incarnate by Jodi Meadows*
  14. Unearthly & Hallowed* by Cynthia Hand
  15. Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday
  16. Mercy by Rebecca Lim
  17. Wildwood by Colin Meloy
  18. Mistwood & Nightspell by Leah Cypess
Do you have a bunch of HaperCollins books on your TBR list/pile? Consider joining in the challenge HERE!

1 comment:

Alexa said...

Lol who doesn't have a ton of Harper books to read. This challenge is a great idea!
Thanks for talking about it. 

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so go ahead and leave some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Don't Eat Worms kit by Lorie Davison