20 November 2011

In My Mailbox (20)

"In My Mailbox" is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren where we can show some love to all the books that we got in the mail or otherwise!

Hello, my lovelies!!! Welcome back for another edition of In My Mailbox!! I got a few exciting things this week--check them out!! :)


For Review:
Neversink by Barry Wolverton
Many thanks to Walden Pond Press!! This one looks ADORABLE.

 Drowning Instinct by Ilsa J. Bick
Thanks to NetGalley & Lerner Publishing!

After the Snow by S.D. Crockett
The Humming Room by Ellen Potter
Thanks to NetGalley & Macmillan Children's!!

 What's in YOUR mailbox?!

8 comments:

Katie Medd said...

Hope you enjoy all your books

Brunette Librarian said...

Good week :) The kids books look adorable :)

http://brunettelibrarian.blogspot.com

Jacquelynne Lennard said...

Oooo!!! I love these books! So unique from everything else I am seeing this "In My Mailbox" - Love your books this week, I hope you enjoy them! 

Happy Reading!

Molli said...

I just checked out the synopsis for After the Snow.  Let us know what you think!

My IMM

Paige said...

I hope you enjoy all of the books you got this week! Come check out my IMM!!

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-12-e-book-edition-2.html

Kristi L Stern said...

Nice haul, Jessi! Looks like you'll have a busy week! Congrats on all your great books :o]

Giselle (Xpresso) said...

I really want to read Drowning Instinct it sounds SO good!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

Rachel Brooks said...

Awesome books! I hope you have fun reading them this week :)


Here is my IMM
 

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so go ahead and leave some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Barnes & Noble
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Don't Eat Worms kit by Lorie Davison