22 November 2011

Tune in Tuesday (9)



A weekly feature hosted by GReads! that showcases music! Each week she posts a new or old song in hopes to gain more interest. Join in the fun and spread the love of music! If you want to participate, follow the link above and link up at her blog...then check out what everyone is sharing this week!






This Tuesday's Tune: No Light, No Light
by Florence and the Machine



This is from Florence & the Machine's newest album,Ceremonials, which I am very anxiously patiently waiting to get from the library. There were a LOT of holds on it. I think I'm up to #16 or so (out of the still waiting 50 holds). The library bought 8 copies so *fingers crossed* that I get to listen to the whole CD soon! :)

6 comments:

Dirtybrit said...

I love the sound of her voice..but I have to admit, I always say WTF on her videos! LOL

Jessi said...

Oh, so true! I don't usually watch the videos, lol. SO STRANGE.

Susan said...

haha aren't most music videos like that, though?  I've tried listening to Florence + the Machine before, but never thought I liked it.  I loved this song, so apparently I just didn't give it enough of a chance!

Jessi said...

She's one of those artists that I had to hear a number of times before it really clicked with me. :)

Neri said...

love her music! I didn't realize she had a new album. Her videos are so strange-lol.

LitzaLou said...

There's seriously no way to go wrong with a little Florence & the Machine. Well, unless you're watching the videos, I agree. lol. I'll have to see if my library has the cd yet! Good idea!! Thanks :)

My Tune in Tuesday pick!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so go ahead and leave some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Barnes & Noble
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Don't Eat Worms kit by Lorie Davison